This category is specifically designed for small or start-up companies. It allows for up to 5 employees to be designated as members. These employees are entitled to attend all CSEE Events during the calendar year.
This category is designed for companies who wish to actively support the Society and its mission and obtain a greater level of benefits. These benefits include:
- Up to 10 employees can attend all CSEE Events
- An employee can be designated as a potential board nominee
- Employees are eligible to participate on the Technical Committee & in the Energy Ambassador Program
- Employees are eligible to participate on CSEE Event panels
- Employees are eligible to participate in government & stakeholder sessions in partnership with the Society
- The company is eligible for discounted sponsorship opportunities
This category is designed for companies who wish to be strong supporters of the Society and its mission. To actively play a role in the direction and strategy of the organization and its role in the Energy Sector. Unique benefits include:
- Unlimited attendance for all CEEE Events
- All benefits associated with Level 2
- Participation on the Strategic Advisory Board
- In-House training by CSEE representatives on Society educational programs. These include Energy Transition themes from the Society’s Massive Open Online Course
- The Society will support the company in any stakeholder engagement session.
- The company is eligible for greater sponsorship discounts befitting their “Maximum Influencer” status
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Membership within the organization is paid on an annual basis extending from January 1 through to December 31.
Membership dues are payable for the full calendar year.
For individual Society events, no refunds for cancellations will be issued. However, substitutions are permitted.